*788 Senator Rice: To move - That the Senate:
1. Notes that:
- Saturday March 31st is Transgender Day of Visibility;
- Transgender Day of Visibility is an opportunity to publicly affirm and celebrate trans and gender-diverse people's lives, their stories and their contributions to our communities.
- Calls on all parliamentarians to:
- Recognise and celebrate the many and varied contributions of trans and gender diverse people;
- Commit to elevating the voices and stories of trans and gender diverse people in this parliament;
- Support the provision of essential health, social, cultural, and community services for trans and gender diverse people and their families, delivered with the meaningful input and involvement of these communities.